Applicants are invited to take up the position of marketing executive (contract system, with an option for annual renewal), resident in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Serve all consumers’ inquiries about tourism in Malaysia through door-to-door visits,
phone calls, letters, e-mails, faxes, and record such inquiries accordingly.
- Keep records of brochures received and distributed by the office and liaise
Work with a freight forwarder for delivery of brochures, customs clearance, and more.
- Learn about tourism developments through materials received from Malaysia
From visiting malaysian.
- Help with updating the mailing list for agents and media
- Assist in the implementation of promotional activities such as trade fairs and exhibitions,
Events, Seminars, etc.
- Assist in maintaining proper accounts and administrative records, including receipts,
Payments, vouchers, bank statements, service records, etc.
- Update promotions in social media
- Looking for new and potential tour operators to create tour packages in Malaysia
- Follow directions for any other tasks.
- Candidates should have a degree in a related field
- More than 5 years of working experience in related industries, tourism industry is preferred;
- Proficient in spoken and written Khmer and English.
- Proficiency in computer applications, especially Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop
Design is a must;
- Cheerful, hardworking, responsible, self-motivated, with good interpersonal skills
- Establish good network connections with government departments and tourism industry associations;
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally.
The minimum wage is $674 net per month.
Interested applicants should submit an application letter in English, A detailed CV/CV with a recent passport size photo Send to the following address or email by or before October 12, 2020:
Malaysia Tourism Promotion Board
(Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture)
C/O Malaysian Embassy, Phnom Penh No. 220-222, Norodom Blvd,
Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
e-mail: [email protected]
We have options and only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Phone calls will not be entertained.